Tuesday, September 19, 2006

First day of preschool!


L saying "Come on Mom, hurry to take this picture so I can go to school!"

We have been talking about school forever it seems! She did awesome, in fact, she was so thrilled to be at school I think I could have left her in the room and she would have been fine without me. That is HUGE for us. The teacher is great, the classroom is awesome! I can't wait to see what this year brings for her (and mine) development.





Her favorite thing to do, STAMPERS!








3 Comments:

At 3:44 PM, Blogger Chris and Laura said...

April, thank you for your very sweet comment. Lauren is so darling, and how exciting she is enjoying school. I loved the mullet picture at the concert. I was really hoping to see Def Lepard, I'm a huge fan, I even love mullets!

 
At 7:42 PM, Blogger Tammie said...

What school is she going to?

 
At 11:06 PM, Blogger Sweet Pea Potts said...

April, I am so glad she is loving school! It would be hard to see your baby start school. It's kind of that first step of letting go and I dread the thought of having to do that someday. I'm glad you both are doing well! She is so beautiful! Oh, and that comment about being sorry to brag about her gorgeous curls...don't be sorry. If you hadn't "bragged" I would have wondered why!!! She is perfect :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home