Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Baby Update

Well, we have seven days to go and I feel fairly well. I have contractions ALL the time and have had them since June. They are not painful yet I have them all the time (urghhh!) and they are uncomfortable. Since I have been telling everyone that I was anticipating him coming early, I am sure that he will be 2 weeks late or something close to that time frame. I guess it allows me a little more alone time with my girly girl and more time to nest around the house, which Sean has appreciated. Dishes, laundry, dusting, organizing and ironing have been done way more regularly than usual.

I am secretly hoping that by posting this update that maybe he'll come tonight. :)

1 Comments:

At 12:24 AM, Blogger Jenni said...

Can't wait to hear the news that the little one has come!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home