Tuesday, June 09, 2009

A chapter closing...Goodbye preschool

This picture was taken in September 2006. I was a mess that day and remember feeling that there was no way that I could be old enough to have a child going into preschool. Well that feeling has not changed 3 years later. Her last day of preschool was a bundle of emotions for us all. I kept thinking she is never going to sit in this same circle time again. Some of the kids in our class have been together for all 3 years. We had an incredible group of children that really knew each other and are so kind to each other, it is really remarkable.

A very wise person once told me that the friendships you make in preschool tend to be ones that last your lifetime. I intend on making that true for our group!!



Sister's last day of school. I am sad that the days have passed by so quickly, yet I am glad to experience the future with her!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home