Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Old high school days....

L and I ventured out to the homecoming football game at our old high school. This was the first game I have been to in 9+ years. I am not sure what is wrong with me :) but I am super into my high school memories lately. Thanks to all you friends that have let me talk your ear off about these silly memories!

Grandpa works at the school so L and I got to take a look around at the decorations for the homecoming dance. It was fun and L loved to see all the big kids painting the decorations. I tried to get a picture of L in front of backdrop for the professional pictures but she was pretty spent for the evening.

Sean's old locker his senior year. He was just thrilled I wasted a picture on them and he will be just thrilled that it is now on our blog. Love you honey!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home