Sunday, September 30, 2007

He's here!














Here are some pictures of our new love. He is incredible! He came into the world with a dramatic rush to the hospital entrance but it gives us a great story to tell. What labor story isn't a great story to tell!

Big sister is doing amazing with him. She wants to hold him and help with almost everything, except the diapers. Her sibling love for him makes me want to have 10 more!

He was born on September 26th at 11:57pm weighing 7 lbs 8 ounces and was 20 inches long. He is a great baby and we couldn't be happier with our latest addition to our family.

4 Comments:

At 12:26 PM, Blogger John and Julia said...

We are SO SO happy for you!! I feel terrible that we didn't make it to the hospital to see you like we said we would! John didn't get home until 8 that night and I'm pretty sure (If I remember right) visiting hours end at 8. Then I heard you were coming home Friday morning! We definitly can't wait to see him though! Maybe Tuesday when we go to Chris & Sarah's? We'll call or something! He's so handsome!!! We love you 4!

 
At 4:16 PM, Blogger Emma and Luke said...

Congratulations April and Sean! I'm thrilled to hear Logan is here and that everything is going well. :)

 
At 10:08 PM, Blogger Douglas Easterly said...

Yeay! Congrats to you all! I think he picked a great day to come as it was my birthday! :) Glad to hear you're doing well and I can't wait to meet the little guy! Hugs...
Carol

 
At 3:24 PM, Blogger Melissa said...

Congratulations April and Sean! Baby Logan looks like a mini-Sean and we can't wait to meet him!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home