Tuesday, June 10, 2008

I don't have a camera. Blah!

All else is well. My house is still a mess but not as bad. I would feel alright if you stopped by unannounced, so please come on by..... :)

I think what has helped the most is my husband. He helped me clean up the last two weekends and we have done a pretty good job picking up each night when the kids go to bed. Thanks babe. We love you so much!

Can't wait to post pictures soon! Also, check out my two new links to some new friends. Hope you will be as inspired as I have been!

5 Comments:

At 10:42 PM, Blogger Emma and Luke said...

I'm so happy to see a post from you! Can't wait until you get a camera. Also, I gave your email address to Julie Anne and we're going to try to plan a playdate for the 3 of us and the kiddos to get together! I hope we can find one soon. Looking forward to seeing pics. of the kids soon!

 
At 11:15 PM, Blogger Bloom Where You Are Planted said...

I LOVE cameras and seeing pictures but your words can be just as inspirational as well!! :)

I let you have our old one if you'd like...it's digital but does not always work but when it does it's great. :)

Can't wait to see you soon!

 
At 3:29 PM, Blogger Keilah said...

What happened to your camera?

:cD

 
At 6:43 PM, Blogger April said...

Sean thinks it got wet on a recent fishing trip. I have a canon A520 and when I turn it on the error mesmsage is E18. ??

Would you be interested in doing a family portrait for us? I am impressed with the picture of Abbey and her pink lips! How much coould we pay you for a portrait session?

 
At 1:57 AM, Blogger CunninghamRules!! said...

April!! I didn't make your recent friend blog roll cut... I am sad... teasing! love you friend, you are doing great, and your kiddos are so precious, enjoy! bless you guys!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home