Tuesday, December 18, 2007


Christmas for us came early with my mom visiting last week. Little one has wanted this silly Dora doll since she saw it in one of her catalogs. She screamed with delighted when she discovered what it was!









After hours of photography, yes I said that I would leave it up to a professional, this is what we came up with. I haven't had the energy or courage, mainly courage to brave the professionals! I am however pleased with the cutie picture of them.
Thank you so much Karen for offering to take our pictures. I may take you up on it for the next go round!

And this is his first Christmas outfit. Very cute little santa suit.
As far as an update for our family, the kids and Sean are all sick. Talking with the others in my life, this seems to be the same story for every household this year. Please however pray for the kids to get over these illnesses soon. Sister isn't napping well because her cough wakes her up. Little guy breathing is so raspy that I am frightened at times. Despite this congestion, they both are in very kind spirits which delights me! I would be going more crazy if they were cranky along with the diaper changes, nose suctioning, constantly looking for the kleenex box and hunger strikes that we have experienced in the last 2 weeks.

2 Comments:

At 3:25 PM, Blogger Melissa said...

Yay! Thanks for updating April!

Melissa

 
At 12:33 AM, Blogger Karen said...

Your picture is precious - well done! I love Sean's face in the background of the Dora picture!!
;-)

Love,
Karen

 

Post a Comment

<< Home