Thursday, July 03, 2008

We still haven't decided on a camera. I am debating between a classic point and shoot and an SLR. The difference in price is significant! That's why I am debating.......

In the meantime, this is one of a few pictures we have had friends take over the last few weeks.

He is 9 months old and is such a gift. He loves his sister best of all, next comes cherrios. He is sitting up and pushes himself back while he is on his tummy. He says dad and makes a sweet little kissy face.


I have so much more to blog about! So please check back for updates on sissy's birthday and Sean and my wedding anniversary! We are going to celebrate 10 years of marriage tomorrow. Wow.. I am so proud to be his wife!

3 Comments:

At 11:24 AM, Blogger Emma and Luke said...

Yeah!! I'm so excited to see a new entry from you. I hope you decide on your new camera soon so we'll get to see many more. :) It was great seeing you last week! Have a fun 4th!!

 
At 10:01 PM, Blogger Bloom Where You Are Planted said...

Very cute picture! :)

I'll keep checking back for an update! Can't wait to hear all about your anniversary! Happy 10th! That's awesome!

Hope we can see you soon!

 
At 10:10 AM, Blogger Raymond said...

Yeah, keep posting, we love the updates. 10 years, that is quite an accomplishment! Congratulations!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home