Friday, December 21, 2007

Brushing our teeth

Kids say the darnest things! I could post a funny dialog between sister and I everyday.

Our routine is to brush our teeth together. She has a turn to brush her own while I am doing mine and then I finish the routine by brushing hers a second time. No offense to my great, fantastic husband, but I usually prefer to brush her teeth because I'm in the NO cavity club with our dentist!! Tooting my own horn, sorry! Soooo.....today while brushing our teeth, I commented on how beautiful her teeth were and I said....

Who takes care of your teeth?
She said I do.
I said Who else?
She said God
I said Who else?
She said Jesus
I said Who else?
She said Daddy
I said Who else?
Finally! She said Mommy!!!

I love, love her!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home