Wednesday, July 16, 2008

She is now 4 years old!



We celebrated her birthday at a bouncy house, which was amazing. Sean and I brought the food and they did the rest. It was very, very nice! Amanda helped me make Pink Lemonade cupcakes. They were delicious! If you want the recipe, let me know. I was so proud of them and will gladly share.



She absolutely got an aerobic workout.











Our prince was on his best behavior.











Although her real name is Tallulah, we call her Lula. She is such a goof and a best friend of ours.







Sweet Alison. We adore her!











I don't take enough pictures of my friends. And she is one of the best!




2 Comments:

At 11:00 PM, Blogger Bloom Where You Are Planted said...

WOW!! SO FUN! Ya'll have been SO busy!! Happy birthday to your sweet pea too!

Can't wait to see you again! :) Hope you're doing really well! Take care, sweet girl!

 
At 8:59 AM, Blogger Emma and Luke said...

Happy Birthday Lauren!!! It looks like you had a fun party -

I love that you're posting again! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home