Thursday, July 17, 2008

Ballet


She loved ballet. I loved watching her practice, find something she was excelling at, and develop a love for ballet.








There were only three girls in the class. At first, I was disappointed with the small number, however I am glad she was able get the attention she needed to excel.






One of the songs the performed to was called Tiny Toes. It is such a sweet song that went On my tiny toes, I can reach the sky. On my tiny toes, I can almost fly.







The big day! Quick family picture in the parking lot. She did AMAZING on stage. Sean and I lost it big time, the minute the first group of little girls came out to dance. And this wasn't even our group! I didn't expect to cry and I was sobbing. I cannot put into words how proud we are to be her parents!

1 Comments:

At 8:58 AM, Blogger Emma and Luke said...

How fun!! Emma does a Tap/Ballet/Gymnastics class but they don't have a performance or anything. You've gotta love the hot pink outfit - Knowing she's like Emma, I am sure that's her favorite part of ballet! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home