Thursday, July 17, 2008

T Ball


Sean was an assistant coach (I can't remember if I have blogged about that on here or not.) and he was a great one! Looking back into Sean's childhood, his dad was a coach of almost everything the boys participated in. I want that for our kids.





Here is their silly picture. We had a great group of kids and neat parents too!








Such a trooper watching his sister play t-ball. He had his own ball and mitt to "play" along.

By the way: He is my Godson. I have always wanted to be a Godmother and I am honored that I can be there for him. :) Double smiley face!








Another trooper. I suspect next year, we will need to borrow Elliott's t-ball and mitt so that he can "play" along!

1 Comments:

At 8:57 AM, Blogger Emma and Luke said...

I love that he's the coach!! I'm sure it makes it that much more fun for Lauren!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home